Manual Hand-wheel Force Test Stand
SHIMPO’s manual test stands offer the ability to obtain accurate, consistent results without the high cost of a motorized system. Our hand-wheel test stand is excellent for applications where more precise control is necessary.
The FGS-100H manual hand-wheel test stand has a 200 lb. (100 kg) capacity and can ensure accurate, consistent test results with the addition of a SHIMPO INSTRUMENTS digital or mechanical force gauge.
Nearly all manufacturers’ gauges are compatible with SHIMPO’s test stands for incredible versatility. These stands are designed for precision, balance, and durability. Therefore they are perfectly suited for measuring a limitless range of materials such as, wire, spring, plastic, paper cord, tubing, glass and composites.
- Versatile bottom mount mounting plate permits acceptance of both standard and custom-made attachments
- Adjustable clearance setting enables testing on a wide range of samples
- Precision gear movement provides a consistent linear motion that produces repetitively accurate results
- Modular, compact design reduces footprint, weight and cost
- Sturdy all steel construction allows exceptional durability and extended life of the product
- Compatibility with many vendors’ force gauges facilitates flexibility when replacing older test stands
- Optional digital length meter added to stand creates deflection measurement testing for applications such as spring rate testing
|Capacity||200 lb (100 kg)|
|Stroke||0.12” (3 mm) /wheel turn approx.|
|Vertical Clearance||2” – 7.95” (52 – 202 mm) 6 steps, 1.18”/step (30 mm/step)|
|Product Weight||33 lb (15 kg)|
|Download FGS-100H Dimensions|
|FGS-100H||200 lb (100 kg) Capacity Hand-wheel Operated Force Test Stand|
|FGS-LENGTH-H||Digital length scale for use with FGS-100H Test Stand|
|UNI-PLATE||Universal mounting plate for force gauges|