Manual Hand-wheel Force Test Stand
NIDEC-SHIMPO’s manual test stands offer the ability to obtain accurate, consistent results without the high cost of a motorized system. Our hand-wheel test stand is excellent for applications where more precise control is necessary.
The FGS-100H manual hand-wheel test stand has a 200 lb. (100 kg) capacity and can ensure accurate, consistent test results with the addition of a NIDEC-SHIMPO INSTRUMENTS digital or mechanical force gauge.
Nearly all manufacturers’ gauges are compatible with NIDEC-SHIMPO’s test stands for incredible versatility. These stands are designed for precision, balance, and durability. Therefore they are perfectly suited for measuring a limitless range of materials such as, wire, spring, plastic, paper cord, tubing, glass and composites.
- Versatile bottom mount mounting plate permits acceptance of both standard and custom-made attachments
- Adjustable clearance setting enables testing on a wide range of samples
- Precision gear movement provides a consistent linear motion that produces repetitively accurate results
- Modular, compact design reduces footprint, weight and cost
- Sturdy all steel construction allows exceptional durability and extended life of the product
- Compatibility with many vendors’ force gauges facilitates flexibility when replacing older test stands
- Optional digital length meter added to stand creates deflection measurement testing for applications such as spring rate testing
|Capacity||200 lb (100 kg)|
|Stroke||0.12” (3 mm) /wheel turn approx.|
|Vertical Clearance||2” – 7.95” (52 – 202 mm) 6 steps, 1.18”/step (30 mm/step)|
|Product Weight||33 lb (15 kg)|
|Download FGS-100H Dimensions|
|FGS-100H||200 lb (100 kg) Capacity Hand-wheel Operated Force Test Stand|
|FGS-LENGTH-H||Digital length scale for use with FGS-100H Test Stand|
|UNI-PLATE||Universal mounting plate for force gauges|