Manual Turn-wheel Force Test Stand
NIDEC-SHIMPO’s manual test stands offer the ability to obtain accurate, consistent results without the high cost of a motorized system. Our turn-wheel test stand is excellent for applications where more precise control is necessary.
The FGS-1000H turn-wheel test stand has a 1000 lb. (500 kg) capacity and can ensure accurate, consistent test results with the addition of a NIDEC-SHIMPO Instruments digital or mechanical force gauge.
Nearly all manufacturers’ gauges are compatible with NIDEC-SHIMPO’s test stands for incredible versatility. These stands are designed for precision, balance, and durability. Therefore they are perfectly suited for measuring a limitless range of materials such as, wire, spring, plastic, paper cord, tubing, glass and composites.
- Versatile bottom mount mounting plate permits acceptance of both standard and custom-made attachments
- Adjustable clearance setting enables testing on a wide range of samples
- Precision gear movement provides a consistent linear motion that produces repetitively accurate results
- Modular, compact design reduces footprint, weight and cost
- Sturdy all steel construction allows exceptional durability and extended life of the product
- Compatibility with many vendors’ force gauges facilitates flexibility when replacing older test stands
- Optional digital length meter added to stand creates deflection measurement testing for applications such as spring rate testing
|Capacity||1000 lb (500 kg)|
|Stroke||6” ( 15.2 cm) 0.1” ( 2.5 mm)/ wheel turn approx.|
|Vertical Clearance||Up to 13” (33 cm)|
|Product Weight||56 lb (25.4 kg)|
|Download FGS-1000H Dimensions|
|FGS-1000H||1000 lb (500 kg) Capacity Hand Wheel Operated Force Test Stand|